Monday, February 11, 2013

I don't want you. I want you!


My toddler is in the “independent” stage. Through this journey she has become very opinionated and cranky with the world. My toddler runs around wanting to do very grown up things such as: cooking her own eggs, not eating them, but rather shoving them into your mouth because honestly that is what we (grown-ups) do, pulling out ALL of my pads and using them for her babies diapers, insisting that she wears the dog leash anytime we go for a walk, and best of all throwing demanding fits about the right person to change her diaper. My teen was the most recent winner. She needed a new diaper, so we got the old one off, wiped her hinny, and as I started putting the new diaper on she rolled over, and started yelling BUUUBBAA. Finally, he enters the room where she goes to lay back down for her new diaper to be put on. He puts the new diaper on backwards, but at this point I am happy it’s on. Oh toddlers. I need some Oreos and bath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment